ART PORTFOLIO ONE: PROJECT STATEMENT

Project statement 


For my AP1 project I will create a Rehabilitation complex based on the Primitive theme for Ukrainian soldiers and the general population. I will make 6 2D outcomes including elevations of my design, concept sketches, site map, floor plans and include one physical 3D model in my portfolio.

The inspiration for my project for next 8 weeks will be Trypillia culture, authentic Ukrainian artists such as Maria Prymachenko, Kateryna Bilokur. This complex will in include one main entrance and four campuses. This complex will welcome people from all over Ukraine and people from other countries as well. Main focus of this complex will be on visitors who suffered from war and had mental health issues, psychical disabilities and especially focused on military where they can get rest, improve their health condition and also spend time with family. This project will located on west part of Ukraine.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts