IDEAS DEVELOPMENTS

 Ideas development

Foe today’s lesson, we were completing the task to develop our creativity by create form, simplified it for our future project and combination it with our previous ideas. 
For this task I choose organic object which i think I can relate to my project in  Primitive style . 







After researching this object, I described it and selected details that I would like to transfer from the item to a future project.






After this exercise I choose from my sketches the pats which I liked the most and created several new sketches 

















Comments

  1. Update this before your tutorial in Week 3 please - you made some really interesting drawings and took lots of shots of your object - these should be added.

    Include what we talked about in session. What does your object make you think of? How can you adapt the shape/colour/form to your initial design sketch ideas?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts