INITIAL IDEAS DEGENERATION

 

For my project I created some sketches with my initial ides.

In my first sheet I generated 8 sketches with all 3 themes, in that pictures I have draw my thoughts that come to my mind as soon as I think about these topics. One of this sketches about Pop Art, two about Industrial Art and others about Primitivism.

First thing which comes to my mind with mentioning Primitivism is Tripolia culture, which was widespread in the territory of East Europe, modern Ukraine, Moldova and Romania, during Copper Age. In all my primitivism sketches I used this culture for inspiration (ceramic table wear - what Tripilla is famous for, floral and animal motives, building in style of houses of those times, wooden dolls that served as a talisman, brought productivity and could be used for magic) and also, Ukrainian motives ( ears of wheat).





For the second part of crazy eight I took one idea which I found interesting for further development and more improved it through changing forms and details.





Comments

  1. Decent effort here, but make a couple of edits:

    Add an image example of Tripolia culture alongside ONE of your drawings to demonstrate how this inspired some of these sketches.

    With the second set of drawings, choose one or two of the sketches to discuss and which one you think might be most interesting to develop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts