3D OUTCOME PROCESS

 3D Outcome 

As piece of my final 3D outcome I will create one of the hub which is part of my project. Creating this piece I started with planning which I spoke about in previous posts and after the 3D planning lesson. First of all I made some sketches of my future outcome. This sketches helped me when I was creating the form in model making workshop. For this model I used white plastic, acetate, wood and mount board. 


Firstly, I decided with sizes of this model, it will have radius 10 centimetres, while radius of real hub will be 6 metres. Which means that scale of this figure will be 1:60. 

Firstly, when I went to model making workshop I find a wood prototype with sizes that I needed and created the dough from white plastic with using vacuum plastic machine. 
After I created one more of that dough and cutted the circle 
Then I sand both pieces with sandpaper 
For the “hat” of my construction I cut piece of plastic in rectangle form with knife.

Also I cut form white plastic and sanded the roof of my prototype.


After that with scalpel I cut windows and add acetate 

Next step I cut windows and door on main dough and sand all of them.

Also, from wood I cut partitions and small windows for the “hat”
After I tried to join my piece in cylinder form, but ,unfortunately, the plastic broke and I created that piece from mount board and add acetate after I joined two ends of rectangle.

Finally, I painted partitions and small doors and joined all pieces together with glue gun.

After I cut piece of wood, sand it and joined to main construction.


Last thing I created the base, added grass and path made of stones





















Comments

Popular Posts