CREATING DESIGN BOARDS

 Creating Design Boards 

My design boards I created in Adobe Photoshop and in this post I will show the process of creating one of the board.
Creating of design boards I started from Concept Board where I will present my project briefly.



First step were to choose right size and orientation for my board.




Second step I find the background for my boards. I wanted to choose something with calm, organic and floral, which can be reflect my project.



To make my the texts on my board more visible I changed the opacity till 80%.



After that I gave the name to my board 



And also I added logo, which was too bright, so I decided to reduce opacity of that too

After that I added the text and picture of my concept drawing.
All my next design boards I did the same way as this one.















Comments

Popular Posts