Idea Generation Task (Updated)

 Ideas Generation 

For this term project, after I got my brief about my project and carefully read it, I started to think about the shape on my future building, materials which I could use. For this term, I am creating Fashion and Footwear shop which will serve for 5000 population. 
Firstly, I was thinking about “traditional” for shops cubes shape, but after several sketches I came up with the idea of  cylindrical shape. All next small sketches based on this idea. 

On the A3 paper I created several sketches, I started from quite simple and recognizable forms, such as cylindrical building and moved to more complicated forms by adding new details to the previous sketch. In my sketches is clearly seen the inspiration from glass high-rise buildings from fashion capitals such as London or New-York.


Before I started to create an ideas I was thinking about building with panorama windows and mirror facade but after generating this ideas I am not sure, if my building will have mirror facade. Previously, I inspired by idea of mirror facade from one of Saint Lauren's boutique located in France.





Picture reference:

Socha, M. (2021) Exclusive: Why Saint Laurent is heading to the Champs-élysées, WWD. Available at: https://wwd.com/fashion-news/designer-luxury/saint-laurent-champs-elysees-paris-1235021402/ (Accessed: 14 April 2024).

Comments

  1. This is quite minimal please try to add more to this post with further ideas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts