Welcome post Term 3

 Welcome post


Welcome to Term 3, at the beginning of this term I am writing this post to identify which improvements I want to reach in this period of time and find out which skills I can learn or develop. 

Looking back at the previous term and my first Art Portfolio project this term I would pay more attention to writing my blogs because in my last term I expressed and showed my process in unsatisfying way. I this term I want to try to improve my writing blog skills by writing more detail description to my sketches and thoughts. Especially, in this term I am planning to do more research and post more about it here because in Term 2 at the end I had minimal amount of research posts. Also, for my research I will use more academic and reliable sources and site this sources and any pictures in right way. 

In terms of new skills, in last term I didn’t show enough evidence of using different softwares, so I this term I want to work more with various types of software, create 3D model and section plan with using softwares. Also, I would work more harder to concept drawing and think in advance about media and how final outcome will look like.

Comments

Popular Posts