2D development


In this post I will write about developing my 2d outcome.

After I created my design, I made multiple copies of my sketch to colour the drawings.

Initially I created this drawing and after made 4 copies for different colour theory.


For split complimentary colour pallet I choose yellow, purple and blue colours. The target market of my store is Gen Z, so for this sketch I chose the colours which most associated with this generation which is purple and yellow. Yellow colour I was thinking to use as an assent while purple for facade and blue as a glass colour for showcase.

Next I tried monochrome colour pallet, just black and white colours .

For my last drawing I used pro markers, I wanted to try to create ivy which will cover grey building.







Comments

Popular Posts