3d development - prototype

 For creating my prototype in week 5  I was using mountboard, to understand some features of the building and improve the plan of creating final 3D outcome.


For creating the prototype firstly, I cutted moutboard on the simple rectangular shapes and one circular shape. Joined everything together with glue added pillars and divided one of the rectangular inside in small lines and after joined it to the main prototype.


For my final 3D outcome firstly, I thought about creating my 3D outcome digitally in SketchUp, but later after creating 2D outcomes I changed my mind because mostly my 2D outcomes where made digitally. For my final 3d outcome I decided to use laser cut workshop. For that, firstly I created the main parts of the building in AutoCad. In this case, I can improve my digital and physical model creating skills.

Comments

  1. Still really need your sketches and concept of your building

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please start posting your work as at this stage you need all the elements that you have not added over the term

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts