3D outcome creating

 My 3D outcome I started from Creating a pieces of my model in AutoCad. I created main parts of my building, base, roof and walls. Also, I add columns 


For my next step in laser cut workshop I uploaded file in computer. 

Then I divided my parts into small pieces, I started from basic shape which I printed.



Then I turned on the machine and it started to cut the shapes




After I cutted everything I started to join add part together 
Here I joined two sides and all 3 floors 

And added roof 

After I have done that, I went to Wood workshop to prapare pillars. I took wood pillar 0.9 millimetres and divided it on 8 parts each 12,5 centimetres long. 

After that each side of the pillar I sand with sandpaper.

Glued pillars to the main construction.
After added acetate as a showcase. Firstly, I was thinking about using acrylic by that material is not that much flexible and I couldn’t make is that much clean as I can make acetate 

After I added some grass and threes.









Comments

Popular Posts