Floor plan creating

 Floor plan 

In this term, I am working in collaboration with interior designer. Our joint task in week 4 was to create the floor plan which will meet our both criteria’s. In this post I will talk more about the process of creating floor plan and collaboration.
Firstly, I needed to decide the sizes and dimensions of my building. On the session with Nada and our tutor we suggested approximate dimensions of the building (300 square meters per floor).
For creating floor plans in this term I will use digital software -  Procreate 
 
I started creating the floor plan from drawing basic shape of the building, and with dimensions for main part of the building - 15 and 20 m, the area of the showcase was bigger than area of the main building. So after that I came with idea to improve my design.



After I created this, we decided to change dimensions and made the building bigger and also change the location of the doors.






Comments

Popular Posts