Site plan

 SITE LOCATION

In this term I am creating fashion and footwear store which will be located in New Cromwell,  population of the city 5000 residents. My project will be located in Commercial area in Central part of New Cromwell, above the shop will be located a Supermarket, below Commercial hub is rail station. Fire destroyed all city houses and roads as well, so in Commercial area between Supermarket and Fashion Store will be located road to divide this two parts of the area. Additionally, because of fire my location is empty without any plantings and environment.  


Total area of my project will be 2365 sq meters and the total length of the site will be 197 meters. As we can see my project wont have a large area. On commercial hub will be located other fashion stores and my project will part of that district. 

In creating my site map I combined software's such as ArcSite and Procreate.
Firstly, in ArcSite I created main building according to dimensions which I created before while I was doing floor plan. After I added parking area, according to the dimensions of the building I got 20 parking spaces. Creating that spaces I added mini garden with some threes. After I finished my work in ArcSite my sketch looked like that:

 
I decided to improve it in Procreate by adding roads generally finalizing whole outcome. 

 



Weather and climate 

Connecticut state located in northeastern part of the country, which means that state located in Temperate climate zone. In this "moderate" climate the average temperature in January, which is the most cold month of the year, is −3 °C (26 °F)  and summer average temperature around 21-24°C. 

The figure below shows you a compact characterization of the entire year of hourly average temperatures. The horizontal axis is the day of the year, the vertical axis is the hour of the day, and the color is the average temperature for that hour and day.

In this graph we can see that in Cromwell city weather not extremely cold in winters and not very hot in summers. This gives me opportunity in using wide rage of material. Despite this to create energy efficient building and keep it warm in winter and coolness in winter I will use sustainable and natural insulation such as hemp fibre insulation or sheep wool insulation. 

 

Reference list

McCarrick, S., A (2022). State Climate Summaries for the United States 2022. NOAA Technical Report NESDIS 150. [online] Ncics.org. Available at: https://statesummaries.ncics.org/chapter/ct/#:~:text=The%20annual%20average%20temperature%20is [Accessed 22 May 2024].

Stolberg, I.J. and Hoyt, J.B. (2024). Connecticut - Colonial, Revolutionary, Industrial | Britannica. [online] www.britannica.com. Available at: https://www.britannica.com/place/Connecticut/People [Accessed 22 May 2024].

weatherspark.com. (n.d.). Cromwell Climate, Weather By Month, Average Temperature (Connecticut, United States) - Weather Spark. [online] Available at: https://weatherspark.com/y/25472/Average-Weather-in-Cromwell-Connecticut-United-States-Year-Round [Accessed 22 May 2024].







Comments

  1. Please complete final site plan with dimensions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts