Website updates

 On today’s session in the class I was updating my Wis website. 

Firstly I started from add a new page for my project which called Belle Cherie Boutique, I add that page to my portfolio page and my previous projects. I have added bottoms, customized is in same style as in previous project. Also, I  added to my main portfolio page previous project which was not visible on this page.  



  As my next step I started adding new gallery to my new page. Also, I have changed the colour of the background on every pages of the website on blue which more suitable to my new project.

For my about me page on week 4 with my tutor we took new photographs because the previous one was not related to my subject area. On about me page I have also wrote new introduction.


After I completed my concept drawing I added it to my home page
 
As my last stage of updating website was adding my design boards to the Belle Cherie section.




After I have done all my website updates I checked all links and phone view. 






Comments

Popular Posts