Design boards

In this blog I am going to talk about the process of creating the design boards.
Firstly, I started from designing cover page, I wanted to show my concept drawing on it but at the same time I did not want it to be very bright.

                                        
For my next step I added the name of the project, subject and my name. For the name of the project I choose more artistic and sophisticated font because i will use it as a title text in my next design boards. For other text I choose simple font because i will use it for main text on my design boards, so I did not want it disturb from the main text.


After I spoke to my tutor I decided to change the background because the text on previous background it was not clear and understandable.  

Also, later I changed the opacity for picture on cover page and made it as it was previously.  


Cover page
Concept
Materials and sustainability 
Site plan and demographic 







Comments

Popular Posts